- Event Start8:30am Wednesday 3rd May 2017
- Event End12:30pm Wednesday 3rd May 2017
- Event LocationMaster Builders Training Room, 316 Sturt Street, Townsville City
- Attached Information
- D16 239165 CSW Flyer_ 2016-17.pdf
- Event OrganiserDepartment of State Development
- [email protected]
If you want your business to stand out from the crowd and improve your chances of securing contracts then this workshop is a must for your diary.
Hosted by the Queensland Government, this workshop aims to assist local businesses to develop and prepare effective capability statements.
What is a capability statement?
An effective capability statement outlines your business capabilities and skills and is essential for presenting your capabilities to procurement managers and other key decision-makers. Ultimately, an impressive capability statement can help your business thrive.
Workshop participants will:
- hear first-hand about the standards key contractors and procurement decision-makers expect from local suppliers
- use a capability statement template that is well received by major project decision-makers
- view excellent examples of capability statements from other businesses; and
- create your own powerful business capability statement.
The program incorporates feedback from major project proponents and has been structured to assist you to develop a winning capability statement for your business.
All Credit Card Payments attract a Merchant and Admin Fee of 2.9% plus a $1.00 Booking Fee
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders must present their tickets upon entry to the event as an A4 printed ticket (please do not resize the ticket) or on a Smart Phone. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes.
This event is organised by Department of State Development. For more information please contact Department of State Development on 47583405