- Event Start6:00pm Thursday 8th March 2018
- Event End9:00pm Thursday 8th March 2018
- Event LocationExperience Works Training Room
- Event OrganiserExperience Works
- [email protected]
Are you securing interviews but not a job? Are you struggling to answer those tough questions in an interview?
Do you want to learn how to stand out from the competition (in all the right ways)?
If YES! then this workshop is just for you!
At Experience Works we are passionate about helping you in your jobsearch. We understand that many people don’t feel confident with their interview skills and wish to improve their chances of success. Our fun & jampacked workshops aim to give you these essential skills at a fraction of the cost of professional coaching!
Sally-Ann Lawrence, Director of Experience Works brings over 20 years of experience in career support to her informative and confidence building workshops. Join Sally in this very hands-on workshop where you will learn the tips and tricks to take the stress out of interviews and help you truly shine.
Our workshop is a combination of explaining the concept behind the widely used behavioural interview model and an opportunity to role play and practise these new skills (only if you want to).
We will help you:
- Prepare for an interview
- Answer those difficult behavioural questions
- Give you one-on-one experience
Benefits of attending the workshop:
- Confidence and skills to really shine at your next interview
- Ways to prepare for and answer those tricky interview questions
- Practice your new-found skills with a like-minded group who are there to support you
- Start to understand the interview process from the recruiter/employers point of view
What is covered:
- Woohoo! You have an interview. Now what?
- Reconnaissance and researching the organisation – prior preparation
- How to prepare for those tricky behavioural questions
- What questions to ask in an interview
- 90 day plans
- Following up after the interview
What is provided:
- Templates for the strategies provided such as 90-day plan and STAR
- Relevant helpful handouts
- Tea, coffee & water
What to bring:
- A great attitude and a willingness to try a new approach to interviewing
- USB to load templates and electronic resources
- Notebook and pen
Workshop cost: $99 per person
Places are limited in each workshop to ensure maximum personalised service for all participants.
Experience Works - Training Room
158 Kings Road, Mysterton QLD 4812
Landline: 0747 283 032
Free Call: 1800 MYRESUME
Mobile: 0422 420 548
Interested in attending on an alternative date and time to suit? Look out for our other course dates or visit our Facebook page at Experience Works - Resumes & Careers.
We also have the following workshops running:
- Writing Selection Criteria like a Pro!
- Creating a STAND OUT Resume & Cover Letter
All Credit Card Payments incur a $1.00 Booking Fee (?) and Service Fee (?)
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders must present their tickets upon entry to the event as an A4 printed ticket (please do not resize the ticket) or on a Smart Phone. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Event Host/Promoter. Cameras, phones, and other recording devices are not permitted into the event.
This event is organised by Experience Works. For more information please contact Experience Works on 0422420548